Our mission is to provide complete hair and life freedom by installing and maintaining beautiful, strong, carefree, and versatile , small MDW Microlocks , MDW Microlock Twists, and MDW Microlock Twist Extensions.
Michelle Larkins (Owner of MDW Natural Hair Services) is the Original Creator of MDW Microlocks™ , MDW Microlock Twists™, and MDW Microlock Twist Extensions™.
- We require a non-refundable deposit to secure your appointment slot.
- The deposit is included in the total balance.
- Your deposit will ONLY be refunded if we cancel your appointment or an error occur on our end. If you cannot make your appointment for any reason and notify us within 48hrs of your appt, your deposit can ONLY be used for a future appointment slot. No refunds are offered.
- In case of an emergency, please, CALL us via 205-240-2086
Absolutely, NO REFUNDS
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your hair, bring it up before you leave the seat! Any concerns must be addressed within 3 days of installation.
- You must reschedule your appointment within 48 hours. Cancellation of appointment will result in loss of your full deposit.
- If you are running late, please notify us via a phone call or text message (not on social media or email).
- You have a 15 minutes grace period where you will not be charged a late fee. After 15 minutes you will incur a late fee of $25. It is under stylist's discretion if appointment must be rescheduled and additional charges will be incurred.
- No show appointments will be charged the full amount of the deposit and up to 1/2 of the cost of the service and could lead to discontinuation of future appointments under the discretion of the stylist.
- We accept both card and cash payments, which will be processed online. If for any reason we have technical difficulties, we can take payments via Cash App.
- Deposits are due on the date appointment is scheduled and payment is due in full before services are provided on the day of the appointment.
For ALL our services:
- Come with your hair washed and thoroughly detangled. DO NOT blow dry or apply any type of heat.
- Come with your hair in 2 strand twists or held in 4-6 sections.
- If you arrive with your hair not well detangled and combed, there will be an up-charge of $25.
- Please note that installation of all of our microlock services is an important decision and a Zoom or in-person consultation is necessary before booking your appointment.
- All microlock services are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- You are agreeing to being 100% sure of your decision if/when you book your appointment.
It is highly suggested that you use the products recommended by MDW Natural Hair Services to ensure proper hair care maintenance and to protect your investment.
B.O.R.N. (Beautiful. Original. Regal. Natural.) organic hair care products are lightweight and ensures the health of your hair while preventing slippage, scalp/hair dryness, and other issues associated with locing your hair.
The following are products that are beneficial in your loc journey. They can be purchased at bornhairproducts.com:
- 🧴BORN Clarifying Shampoo- shampoo cleanses hair to remove excess, oil, sweat, direct, and other impurities while leaving hair smelling lemony fresh, soft, and lightweight.
- 🧴BORN Hair Reviver-hair reviver refreshes and hydrates dry, dull locs and scalp. Spray on hair as needed for a beautiful shine and moisturized locs without causing slippage.
- 🧴BORN Hair Oil-oil nourishes your scalp and hair with a lightweight formula. Hair and skin smells amazing and treatment lasts for days.
- 🧴BORN Leave in Conditioning Styler-leave in conditioning treatment is to be used only when your locs are completely loc'd and mature. Conditioner hydrates and moisturizes locs as well as set twist outs, braid outs, rods, and other hair styles used on locs.
- Proper care will lead to healthy, strong, beautiful locs. There is a chance some of your locs will slip out completely. Understand that this is a risk. Some of our clients deal with slippage around the back/nape areas and the front parameters. We do our best to prevent this but for some people, those areas are just more prone to slippage especially when those areas are moist or after your first wash.
- Please do your due diligence by educating yourself on locs in general and the entire loc process. Make all you concerns known before you book an appointment. Failure to follow directions as it relates to proper maintenance schedule and proper hair care can lead to slippage and damage.
- If you have any heat damage (hair permanently straightened due to heat styling) make sure it gets trimmed off before you come to us. If you need us to provide that service, it is an additional $50 service fee. Proper care will lead to healthy, strong, beautiful locs.
- There is a chance some of your locs will slip out completely. Understand that this is a risk. Some of our clients deal with slippage around the back/nape areas and the front parameters. We do our best to prevent this but for some people, those areas are just more prone to slippage especially when those areas are moist or after your first wash.
Direct Phone Number: 205-240-2086
- We provide travel services as well as services in Atlanta, Georgia and Birmingham, Alabama.
- Contact us directly to get the travel and lounging fees associated with your VIP concierge service. These fees will be due at the same time that deposit is due. It is also non-refundable.
- Text us: 205-240-2086 for immediate response.
- Book your MDW Microlock Appointment Today HERE
- Learn how to style natural hair. Book your one-on-one live Zoom Course with Kit Today HERE
- Learn how to style natural hair like a pro. Get your MDW Membership Subscription, Kit, & Unlimited On-line Courses HERE
- Order your MDW On-line Courses today to learn how to become a lucrative Natural Hair Stylist HERE